Remove pan from heat. Cut larger kale leaves in half crosswise leave smaller leaves whole.
- Frizzled Like Fried Eggs By June Zetter.
- White Bean and Vegetable Bowls with Frizzled Eggs Recipe - Cooking Light.
- Top Navigation.
Place kale in a large bowl; massage gently with your hands 1 minute or until slightly wilted. Drizzle half of buttermilk mixture over kale; toss.
The Weekly Newsletter
Divide kale mixture evenly among 6 plates; top evenly with croutons, Parmesan, remaining buttermilk mixture, and eggs. Active Time. Total Time.
- Sunnyside Salad (Crispy Fried Eggs on Greens) - Nom Nom Paleo®.
- Christmas Gifts, Christmas Blessings!
- How To Prepare for Senior Pictures;
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Princess of Ice (Sacred Breath Book 1).
- Conquest: 3?
- Post navigation!
- Profile Menu.
- Gonna Be Another Hot Day!
By Hannah Klinger May Nutritional Information. Calories Fat How to Make It Step 1. You May Like.
When you peek underneath, the eggs should be crispy and golden brown. Remove the eggs with a fish spatula and place them on top of your salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and drizzle on your favorite aged sherry or balsamic vinegar. Looking for more recipe ideas? Andrews McMeel Publishing !
Frizzling egg breakfast, Blanche Vaughan | Egg Recipes | House & Garden
Search for stuff! Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. This isn't your typical egg salad! Crispy fried eggs on top of salad greens is my favorite go-to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
It's Wholefriendly, too! Prep Time 5 mins. Cook Time 5 mins. Total Time 10 mins.
Course: Breakfast. Cuisine: Gluten-free, Paleo, Salad, Whole Servings: 1 serving. Author: Michelle Tam.
Instructions Heat a small cast iron skillet on high.