Examines the regional impact of the recent evolution of the car, chemicals, steel and clothing industries. Leads to a new and more complex picture of Italian development. Chaptepljhpepepljheorizing Regional Economic Performanpoepaodpthe. The Political Economy of Italian. Chapter Six Italian Regional Evolutions. Comparative Regional Development.
Wiley-VCH - After the Three Italies
Peter Sunley. Stephen Legg. Andrew Tucker. Peter Ravenscroft.
After the Three Italies: Wealth, Inequality and Industrial Change
Andrew Barry. Jeff Neilson. Peter Merriman. Michael Dunford. Linda McDowell. David Ley. Adrian Smith.
- Natalias Erben (Dark-Lovers 2) (German Edition)?
- Account Options.
- Rise to Live [Rise of the Changelings, Book 7] (Siren Publishing Epic Romance, ManLove)?
- Frizzled Like Fried Eggs.
- Michael Dunford (Author of National Geographic Countries of the World).
Marisa Wilson. Peter Adey. Mark Whitehead. David J. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases.
Description "After the Three Italies" develops a new political economy approach to the analysis of comparative regional development and the territorial division of labour and exemplifies it through an up-to-date account of Italian industrial change and regional economic performance. It responds to recent theoretical debates in economic geography, involving economists, geographers and planners. It builds the foundations for a new theoretical approach to regional economic development and the territorial division of labour.
It draws on the results of a recent ESRC funded research project, as well as on a large range of official data sets.
It provides an up-to-date picture of Italy's economic performance and of its recent development relative to other European countries and the rest of the world. It analyses Italy's internal differentiation and its persistent regional inequalities.
- Marx, ô Marx, pourquoi m’as-tu abandonné ? (Champs actuel) (French Edition).
- Speed Cleaning: A Spotless House in Just 15 Minutes a Day.
- Art Platforms and Cultural Production on the Internet (Routledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies).
It examines the regional impact of the recent evolution of the car, chemicals, steel and clothing industries. It leads to a new and more complex picture of Italian development. Other books in this series.
Serie: RGS-IBG Book Series
Complex Locations Avril Maddrell. Add to basket. A New Deal for Transport? Putting Workfare in Place Peter Sunley.
- After the Three Italies by Michael Dunford (ebook).
- Le Fabbrichine - Score.
- Michael Dunford: used books, rare books and new books @ cosenefuno.tk.
- After the Three Italies: Wealth, Inequality and Industrial Change!
- Overview and Issues for Implementation of the Federal Cloud Computing Initiative: Implications for Federal Information Technology Reform Management!
Spaces of Colonialism Stephen Legg. Queer Visibilities Andrew Tucker. Advanced search Search history. Browse titles authors subjects uniform titles series callnumbers dewey numbers starting from optional.
See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Your reader barcode: Your last name:. Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page. You must be logged in to Tag Records.
Wealth, Inequality and Industrial Change
Broken link? Introduction: growth, inequality and the territorial division of labour Areal differentiation and development models After the three Italies A new economic geography of uneven development The structure of the book Convergence, divergence, regional economic performance and the new economic geographies Analysing regional economic performance Convergence or divergence Neo-classical convergence models Cumulative causation and endogenous growth more Online Table of contents Broken link? In the Library Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card.
Details Collect From YY