Watch Block9’s Imposing New Stage In Action At Last Week’s Glastonbury Festival
Assignable Output. Automatic Saturation Compensation. Cardiod Coverage Pattern. Class-D Amplifier. Constant Directivity Waveguide.
- Most Recent In News?
- Interview with a Legend in the making, Gabriel and the Apocalypse.?
- The Electro Legend Interviews | The Prodigy Fanboy - Liam Howlett Keith Flint & Maxim.!
- INTERVIEW: Electro legend Jean-Michel Jarre on his 11ft AeroDream iPad dock - Tech Digest.
- #2807 PEAK HAT VINTAGE CROCHET PATTERN.
- Interview with Dubstep Legend Tomba | ElectroJams?
Delay Distance. Digital Signal Processing. DSP Pro. Dual Tilt Angle. EV Coat. FIR Filter.
My Beat Still Goes Boom: An Interview with Electro Legend The Egyptian Lover
Fly Points. Multi-Band Equalizer. Parametric Equalizer. Peak Anticipation Limiter. Peak Protection. Rotatable Horn. Signal-Synchronized Transducer. Streaming Audio. TEMP Limiter. Three Handles. Tour-Grade Casters. Universal Power Supply. User Presets. Variable Intensity. Training Register Login Learn More.
- A Conversation With Why Be On Yegorka, The Changing Face Of Berlin And Redefining Modern Club Music.
- Newsletters are the new newsletters..
- Buy for others;
- You are here.
- INTERVIEW: Electro legend Jean-Michel Jarre on his 11ft AeroDream iPad dock!
Equipment List. Submit your own EV story. News Articles.
[INTERVIEW] Catching up With John Digweed, an Electronic Music Legend.
Although there were so few people in the club, I was instantly aware that those who had turned out were serious music heads. This was a bold move, but one I felt would completely suit the type of audience I hoped to attract.
The first few months at Legend were mainly about damage limitation, and we managed to stabilize the numbers around the mark. With Paul and Ralph gone I now worked alongside Pier light controller, Paul Vallance, playing every week from 9pm — 2am, and loving every single minute of every week.
- I Spy Hidden Angels from Shambhala.
- Hermann Hesse: A Pictorial Biography.
- [Joel Lyssarides] Nord Piano 4 & Electro 6.
- INTERVIEW: Electro legend Jean-Michel Jarre on his 11ft AeroDream iPad dock.
My status as a DJ was elevated from up-and-coming to central, and my controversial championing of the evolving Electro-Funk movement would turn the black music scene on its head, helping create a crossroads from which the old Soul, Funk, Jazz-Funk would branch off into the new Hip Hop, House, Techno. Seeing the same dancefloor that had been packed with black kids on my nights earlier in the decade, now full of white kids, was hugely symbolic of the way youth culture in this country was changing.
All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by. Electrofunkroots The early 80's in focus.